Music Box & Shop

Tweet This & Follow Me!



Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chocolate Chess...Front Page (12-28-08)






ladies and gentlemen, for your listening enjoyment and pleasure, 'le grand hustle...epilogue', streaming at the speed of...? whatever, enjoy!
- thief gojira



my cover of thief gojira's 2000-something unreleased ' blood deep in her tits.' the title comes from a Michael Madsen line in Kill Bill Vol.2, (thief and my favorite tarantino movie). the pic of the girl is from a toon white label put me on to...Sealab. with a bloody-scratched background thief was happy with this cover for a record that would nerver be released. until i met thief and white label, i always agonized about projects. when do you call it...when are they done. they schooled me. you can always put things out later, if your opinion of the material changes for the better.
i apply that same ideal to my art stuff. i can always come back to it...or not. whatever.

- Hubb





the pic links back to my myspace page. merry Christmas bitches! here's your gift from me, a big ass wallpaper. your welcome.- Maddie




here's another new look at the upcoming 'Maddie13' comic. the covers for the 6-part series will be on display soon.
- Hubb

No comments: